Saturday 29 May 2010

Zippery Mice

I really don´t know where the idea for this mouse came from. But it sort of came to me a couple of years ago and I had to try it out. This is a custom order for fridge magnets. I think it´s so fun to make a mouse that is totally out of the box.

A lot of people has said that my mice are not fitted to be jewelry, so with a zipper it´s even more outside the box.

It takes a little effort to get the zipper on but it´s worth it. I enjoy making these. They make you look a little closer and think about what is going on. A mouse with a zipper on it´s back. Well, anything is possible. And noone can say that it´s right or wrong.

Just like we are. Noone can say that what you are, what you do or think is wrong. As long as you don´t hurt anyone. So let´s be our selves. That´s the most fun part of living anyway. And it makes us happy too.

4 comments:

  1. Awww! What a brilliant idea! You are so creative!

    Hugs
    Antje ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thinking outside the box. These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!