Wednesday 12 February 2020

Color Is Life Giving

After I started using bright colors, and colors I like and enjoy, I have been a happier person. 

The scarf goes with everything.
I am so grateful that I have all those wonderful colors to choose from in my favorite yarn, Finull Pt2 from Rauma.

I got so excited to see the outcome of rainbow colors mixed with a white mohair.

I really love this scarf and it is so soft and nice to wear. And it goes with everything I wear.

At first I thought it got too big - but being long and narrow it is just fine. Wrapped around my neck the colors goes perfect together.

Do you ever have that feeling: You have read a book, knitted a scarf of tasted something for the first time?

And then wish you haven't so you could do it again for the first time?

Well, this is one of those scarves I wish I could knit again. It was so much fun and I enjoyed every stitch of it. What a blessing.

Pom pom maker is essential.
A straight forward garter stitch knit.

The colors are spit spliced so only two ends that I could use for attaching the pom poms.

I made them color by color so they would stand out more.

A pom pom maker was essential for that job.

The pattern is sold as a kit - but you can get it in a book as well. I like brighter colors that are used in the kit and save money as well.

Gosh, I will wear this to bed. LOL!!!

The Stitch Story
Yarn: Rauma Finull Pt2
Needle: 5mm
Pattern: Horizon shawl, Århus sjal
My Ravelry Page: Rainbow in the horizon

Isn't is funny how day by day nothing changes. 
But when you look back everything is different.
C. S. Lewis
Wrapped around my neck the colors works so nice together.

10 comments:

  1. It's amazing 😍 😍 what a happy shawl ❤️❤️❤️ fin ull is one of my favourite yarns. It comes in such a variety of colours.
    Have a lovely day 💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alldeles nydelig! Blir så glad når jeg leser i bloggen din, Lone! Ha en herlig torsdag og Happy Knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely colours …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. En deilig sjal og de fargede Pom Pom er morsomme.
    Regnbuens farger fantastisk kjære Lone... en så liten tur til våren... jeg
    tenker :-) Herlig. Hilsener til deg. Ha en strålende søndag.
    Klem fra Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk skjønne Viola❣️ ja, nå er det snart vår og det er herlig. God søndag til deg også🥰

      Delete
  5. I really, really, LOVE this scarf! Well done! Again, another great quote! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!