Monday 13 April 2020

Hattiness Through Easter

Excellent pattern for stranded knitting and a colorful hat. The turquoise was the first.
Nothing is more soothing than wool and needles. I joined a knit along during easter and knitted a hat i was really happy about. So, why stop at one hat? I ended up with three of them. One is for my sister in purple.


It was such a great knit. Not too small, not to big and enough concentration to keep my mind of things in the world.

I enjoyed knitting them soo much. And they are so warming and great to wear.

I loved the pattern for it. I could combine the colors I love the most in a pattern that made them a perfect match.

The pattern is free and is designed for Shetland Wool Week this year in september. I dream of going there.

All hats are of course knitted in Rauma Finull Pt2. All from my stash.

I am not sure if I am finished knitting these hats. I may have some scarves or shawls that could have a matching hat.

It is so important to do things that gives joy, rest and hope. Especially now when everything is so hard on so many people. Maybe someone deserves a hat, a phone call, a chocolate or a text.

In this country there are over one million people that consider them selves lonely. We can all do something about that. Think about what a simple text, a phone call can do today.

Sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head
Unknown
For my sister - she loves purple.

8 comments:

  1. Så fint... kjære Lone. Du hadde laget en super påskestrikking :-))
    Du er så snill å strikke en så fin hatt til søsteren din også.
    Ha en riktig fin uke.
    Hilsene til deg. Klem fra Viola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hats, so colourful.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very powerful post Lone! Thank you for your words and for your love!
    Your hats are GORGEOUS and so are YOU!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beautiful! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!