Thursday 2 April 2020

Overcoming Fear With A Hat

I did not wear hats. I did not knit hats. But that is about to change. It is all about the right pattern and the perfect colors.

It was actually very nice to wear my new hat in the cold weather we are having. So, I have converted to a hat wearer without limits. And in bright colors.

An easy pattern and it didn't take long to knit either. I really enjoyed it.

The colors match a shawl I knitted as well. So, I am really happy about my Shetland Wool Week hat.

In fact, I have started another one in bright colors. How I wish that I one day could attend that event.

I used only stash. And the colors are picked from a photo. At first I thought the hat was too big.

But it suits perfect without beeing too tight or anything. I like the baggy look on it as well.

It is a small project and then big enough to not get boring and the outcome is magical.

Just in time for easter, a storm that is coming and cold weather.

Knitting is such a wonderful diversion from totally negative news right now. I will do more of that: Knit more - cut out the news and live life as it is. Fear is taking over so many of us now. That is never positive in the long run.

Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world
Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Knit Story
Yarn: Rauma Finull Pt2
Needles: 2.5 and 2.75mm
Pattern: Katie´s kep
My Ravelry Page: Mind Off things 

6 comments:

  1. Du kler jo lue Lone ❤️ kjempefin var den også. 👍 ❣️
    Ha en kjempefin søndag 🍃🌼🍃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk❣️ God god palmesøndag til deg også🐣🐥🥰

      Delete
  2. Fantastisk, kjære Lone. Jeg liker at lua er fin og lang. Flotte bilder ... tusen takk. Glad for å se deg. Mannen min er ferdig med hjemmekontoret og er nå på jobb ... så jeg sydde munmasker ;-)
    Det er så fint ute ... gå en tur av skogen hver dag.
    Yes, det beste :-))
    Hilsen til deg.
    Klem fra Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk kjære Viola😍 Så glad du har det bra tross alt som skjer. Klem tilbake til deg💜

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful and your hat is gorgeous! I love it!!
    Lone, please stay safe and healthy! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will. Big hugs and stay safe you as well❣️

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!