Sunday 6 December 2020

Look At That Sky


Really, there are more things in life than wool and knitting. The creation is incomprehensible. But too many times we don't see it. We just walk past all those wonders. 

Always fun to have my name and year in my knit
When I needed photos of my latest scarf I noticed the sky. It was so amazing that I could almost not understand it. 

The light, the colors, the clouds and this heavenly light shining through. I was stunned. 

And thankful that we have not yet used botox and all other sick things to change what is really perfect.

Well, back to that knitting. It started as a stash dive. And ended up in the yarn shop. 

I most likely does... LOL! I liked the combination of the orange and cherise colors so I needed more yarn. It was just a mindless knit.

I used my free design Lifelines and I tend to use those scarves very much. 

I love knitting them and use all kind of color combinations in them.

No surprise in the yarn being Rauma Pt2. Last forever, keep me warm and has the best selection in colors there is in Norway. 

I think that is about it. I hope you see creation today - make a stop and really see it. And be thankful for it. It will amaze you. I promise. 

If you look at creation the way it is, it is explosively beautiful
Jaggi Vasudev


The Stitch Story
Yarn: Rauma Pt2
Needles: 2.5mm
Pattern: Lifelines
My Ravelry Page: Stash Stash Stash

14 comments:

  1. Yes! In this time of reduced activity, I too find that I notice the small things more. Being outside is my greatest solace, whether in my barnyard or taking a walk in town, just seeing what's around me by really looking. I love what you said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Celeste🥰 I’m so happy you find joy in the small things💕

      Delete
  2. Så utrolig vakker himmel og fantastisk lekkert skjerf 🧣 du kombinere alltid så nydelig farger Lone 💕 💕 ha en kjempefin 2 søndag i advent vennen min 🕯️🕯️💐
    Klemmer ❤️
    Katrine 🌻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk fine vennen. Så koselig at du besøker bloggen min🙌🥰🧡 Kjempefin kveld og uke ønsker jeg deg fine Katrine🥰🎄💌💖💐

      Delete
  3. It is a lovely sky.
    I like your scarf too.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Jan🥰 Wish you good days and blessings🙌💖

      Delete
  4. Hei, en varm hilsen til deg fargerike og lykkelige Lone. Skjerfet er fantastisk ... som alltid ... du strikket flott igjen.
    Takk for de vakre bildene dine ... fargene gir deg og meg virkelig godt humør :-)) selv om jeg allerede var i godt humør i dag - sol stråler hele dagen i dag.
    Klem Viola

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Lone! I love you in these photos! I love your scarf and those boots!! So cool! Merry Christmas!! Sending you much love and many blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Stacy❤️ I was a magical day. It always is when I can finally get out. LOL. Merry Christmas dear friend and all the best for the new year🕯🦋🥰

      Delete
  6. I didn't realize I could comment on your blog again! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That spam nightmare finally subsided when I turned off comments for a while and then turned it back on. So happy you are here Stacy ❤️

      Delete
  7. Hey Beautiful Soul! I got your card today! Made me cry happy tears! I love you my friend! Happy New Year!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy it finally reached you. It took so long😬 I love you Stacy dear. Happy new year✨🌟🥰❤️

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!