Thursday 17 June 2010

Bread, Cheece And Mouse



So, when this guy came as an idea I just had to make him. Faux bread and faux cheece in polymer clay. It was so fun to make this pendant. I was smiling all the time - how crazy is it possible to be??

Well, after I started making mice I found that nothing is actually crazy enough. Testing techniques on my mice is always fun - and that make the bowl of strange jewelry even more crowded with these creatures.

It´s never to late to play - even with polymer clay. It´s always sad to meet very grown up people who has forgotten to play. To have fun and just do what they want.

You don´t have to have children to play with a big plastic toy in the water this summer. Or to have a great snowball fight in the winter.

Find the child inside and have fun in just the way you like it. There are more than enough serious days in everyday life. Don´t waste precious time to play.

3 comments:

  1. I think this is the cutest thing in the world. Perfect just perfect! It make laugh out loud!!
    Booooooooo hissssssssssssss to serious days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to eat that mouse! He looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!