Friday 18 June 2010

Mixed Summer Style

Three different types of media is used in this necklace: Decoupage, wet felted wool and polymer clay. This is my first attempt on decoupage. I got so ispired by this tutorial by Zorika, so I had to try it. It´s a great way to try some new beads. And it´s not difficult. I used half a paper napkin on these beads.

Sometimes it´s easy to stay in the same medium but it´s so much fun to try out something new. There are no limits for what goes well together. Never be afraid of trying something new - it could be a fresh start on something really good.

2 comments:

  1. I love your way to make frames wider and wider in your works and after that you go out of it strictly to the new and wonderful combination! In my opinion this is one of best combination of three bead-types and textures, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mila - this means a lot coming from you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!