My name is Lone and I live in the most southern town in Norway, Mandal. I´ve been a crafter all my life but as I discovered polymer clay it all took off.
Now I have a little studio, mostly to have a place to store all I need (or think I need), where I play and have fun creating. I started making mice and have never stopped.
|My creation: Just as I like it - mice in colors.|
Colors and hope are my inspirations. Bright colors make my soul dance.
I live with the love of my life and our cat, Gismo.
I´m a journalist by profession and I love to write in my spare time as well. Blogging was never on my list but I don´t regret starting with it.
I never expected to meet so many nice and warm people online. And there are so many creative and skilled women out there.
As you can see in my blog I also knit a lot. But for the OWOH event I´ve made two sea urchins with beads and leather cords to win. Two winners will be drawn with a random number generator.
To win one of the sea urchins, here´s how to enter:
1) Only active bloggers can enter
2) Make sure your comment leads back to you, so I can visit your blog, too.
3) Please make sure to leave an email adress for contact if you win (if it´s not in your profile).
4) The winner will be announced on this blog on Feb. 17, 2011.
5) The winner will get an email and must get back to me within 3 days.
Click the logo to see the list of all the wonderful bloggers who have joined the event One World One Heart.
Thank you so much Lisa for arranging this event. This is so much fun.