Tuesday 30 August 2011

Ready For Blue Days

Just started on the pattern with 480 stitches on small needles. I love it!!
At least in my knitting. I´m actually quite excited about finding a pattern for a dress in the right shape to knit. And a one in norwegian is great.

Photo of the pamphlet.
Small neddles and a lot of knitting will keep me warm in addition to making a nice garment for my self.

Right now it´s hard to see what it will look like - but click on the photo from the pamphlet to see the garment on a model. It´s not me - no doubt about it....

Anyway, it´s going to be dark blue with turquoise pattern. Those colors goes with everything other color.

I hope it´ll fit - it´s always hard to find the right size. If it get´s too big, I can always eat more chocolate (YES) and if it get´s too small... Well, then I knit a new one.
Dark blue for the background and turquoise.

10 comments:

  1. Blue is ALWAYS the right choice!! It's going to be brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rauma finull bringer meg tilbake til gymnasdagene og intens strikking i timene. Du er sporty som strikker kjole og innviklede gensere, det er lenge siden jeg har jobbet med så store strikkeprosjekter. Fargevalget ditt er nydelig - og som du sier, de passer til alt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lone, the dress looks so cute! And, I love the color! Can't wait to see it done ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colour choices and an adorable pattern :-)
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed it will turn our ok with sizing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brave undertaking Lone! Thank you for your kind words on my blog--we are still drying out and throwing out! I lost so much yarn I could cry, but it is only stuff. People are more important and we are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Debbie. And you´re welcome - I´m still thinking of you. I´m sorry about your stuff - I know that feeling.... Big hug!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!