Wednesday 31 July 2019

Can Stash Make You Shine?

Stashed yarn is treasure of possibilities. I have had this mohair and sequins yarn laying around for years. I bought it on sale and it ended up in a box. Like so much yarn does...

I also had a lot of turquoise Finull lying around so I found out it was time to let these two get friends on some needles.

The shawl Århus is so much fun to knit, to wear and to let shine with sequins.

Two rows repeating all the way is simply perfect. I really love the shape on this design. It makes a great shawl if knitted large enough.

And I love it as a scarf since it does not get too big around my neck.

Also, never underestimate a pompom - they can make a huge difference.

I had different colors of turquoise and a green leftover I blended in.

I think it worked just fine. I knitted a lot on it on a retreat I attended.

It was fantastic. Quietness, bird song and the only sound was the needles clicking softly.

And I must admit - there are a lot of those scarves going on here. Different colors and a lot of sequins. More about that later...

The Stitch Story
Yarn: Rowan Kid Silk Haze Glamour, Rauma Finull
Needles: 5mm
Pattern: Århus
My Ravelry Page: Stashy Glitter

Those who can´t handle your shine better invest in some shades
Unknown

4 comments:

  1. So happy you had a great time on your retreat! The scarf is gorgeous my friend! Wow! I am writing down that quote! Love it! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Stacy😍 Quotes are sum of life. So happy you like them.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!