Sunday 6 June 2021

So Lucky Am I

I am so blessed. I have received gifts from Viola. I was so surprised getting cards and handmade gifts from her. We have been following each others blogs for a while. She brings so much light and joy into blog world. And she have the nicest words when she comments. I am so happy to have found her online in this dark world.

So the first gift was a little purse which I can open all up. And those colors - they are just what I love. And Viola knows that. How thoughtful. There were also two handwritten cards with images from where she lives - what a treasure these days.  

A few days ago I got another gift. She makes purses from chocolate wraps. Is that not amazing - before creating you can eat the chocolate. I simply have to learn sewing. LOL! The gift also hold a handwritten card with an image from really old paperclip and that beautiful colored thread around it.
That little purse is so delicate made. It even has a fabric inside with meerkats on. I think these small creatures are adorable. Viola did not know that - and that made a really lovely surprise.
 
You should visit Viola on her blog. See her photos from the nature where she lives and all the fun projects she creates. Thank you dear sweet Viola - you made my days and gave me hope. 

May no gift be too small to give, nor too simple to receive, 
which is wrapped in thoughtfulness, and tied with love
L. O. Baird

12 comments:

  1. Your friend's blog is very sweet-so is she to have gifted you such treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjære Lone, det er fantastisk å se posene jeg sydde... i presentasjonen din :-))
    Jeg liker å bytte flaks, og det skjedde
    fordi du spontant sendte Kvikk Lunsj til meg ... slik at jeg som Norgesfan kan sy små poser ut av Kvikk Lunsj-papir :-))) Så strålende. Det er så herlig for meg.
    Takk for den vakre bloggen din, kjære Lone, jeg er alltid glad for å besøke deg. Ha en fin kveld.
    Vi har en så fin sommersøndag.
    Klem fra Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bare hyggelig kjære deg❣️ Så glad for de fine tingene og hilsener fra deg. Glad du koser deg med sommer. Her er det nydelig vær. Gleder meg stort over sommer og sol⛱☀️ Kos deg og ha en god uke. Klem tilbake💕

      Delete
  3. Oh WOW Lone! How special!!! Love everything! She is so talented!!! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Stacy💕 Big hugs back to you❣️

      Delete
  4. How lovely to receive these gifts, I will go and visit Viola's blog.

    Enjoy the rest of your week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear Jan🥰 I wish you a lovely weekend. All the best❣️

      Delete
  5. Så koselig gave fra Viola! Hun har en fin og hyggelig blogg. Jeg er glad for å ha oppdaget din blogg også!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to say, hi beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment - it means a lot to me!!! Sorry about the robot words - it is due to loads of spam. Hope it is ok!!!